Safe and Responsible Workplace
We seek to maintain a safe and healthy workplace for all employees with the ultimate goal of having zero lost time incidents, as well as to foster company-wide awareness and cooperation in safety to develop an environment in which all employees can work safely, productively and enjoy their employment experience.
Yogold U.S.A will:
• Identify, assess and manage all health and safety risks possible in a timely fashion.
• Educate employees in best health and safety practices.
• Educate employees in compliance with applicable state and federal health and safety rules and regulations, with emphasis on compliance with all OSHA and MSHA requirements.
• Investigate incidents promptly and thoroughly, determine the primary cause and take corrective measures to prevent reoccurrence.
• Accept responsibility for leadership of the Health and Safety Program adopted by the Company, for its effectiveness and improvement, and for providing the safety measures required to ensure a safe workplace.
• Ensure that employees are aware of their roles and responsibilities as key partners within all provisions of the Company’s Health and Safety Program.